Centennial Screamer News
If there's no scheduled date for maintenance to turn over Screamer to S&S then to Rides, maybe we are looking at a July/August Opening, since that seems like after everything thing else in the park is done, the last/lowest priority project gets worked on.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Centennial Screamer has been reassembled.[Image: 05c06d6309e864243b23e2653cd74009.jpg][Image: f64245082faef24a1e113b7477188622.jpg][Image: 2ec40f50b24f928cda0f57d38b3dbc88.jpg]

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
It lives! Great to see they didn't waste any money on paint... geez, man... the base looks like it's been in a scrap yard for 10 years.
I swear they were gonna repaint the damn thing, needs paint bad.
The Gondolas have been repainted. The trailer can always be painted before they re open it.

(04-28-2018, 01:57 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I swear they were gonna repaint the damn thing, needs paint bad.

I'm really surprised they didn't.  I'll admit, it's hard to see from this angle if the arms got repainted, but the base sure as the dickens didn't.  I can't imagine they're going to try to paint the base in situ, considering how hard it would be to mask everything off from overspray, plus being in the pit... it just seems like such a missed opportunity while they had it apart.  Crazy!
(04-28-2018, 02:01 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: I'm really surprised they didn't.  I'll admit, it's hard to see from this angle if the arms got repainted, but the base sure as the dickens didn't.  I can't imagine they're going to try to paint the base in situ, considering how hard it would be to mask everything off from overspray, plus being in the pit... it just seems like such a missed opportunity while they had it apart.  Crazy!
It's not really a pit, but...

(04-28-2018, 02:10 PM)linearinduction Wrote: It's not really a pit, but...

Fine, tub.   Tongue   Either way, definitely less convenient to paint it in a 5-foot-deep hole with the arms attached than to have done it when it was sitting out in the open on its own.  Curious, at least.
We're they running the ride yet?
Just my opinion but it looks awful. I don't understand why they would want to relocate this where they are expanding the park right by their biggest attraction.