Centennial Screamer News
I kinda like the idea of playing wheel in the sky by journey. They could theme it based upon journey too that would rock!
I just realized that whole area is kind of themed around flight, you've got Air Race, Jet Star, Rocket, Flying Aces, Paratrooper and maybe screamer all in the same area.
(12-08-2017, 10:50 AM)Brăden Wrote: Do you want them to turn it into a giant wagon wheel? Haha. The experience and ride's design just don't fit in the 1880s.

Hey, at least it’s not six flags, or else it would be Wagon Wheel: The Ride

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(12-08-2017, 05:43 PM)CoastersN'Stuff Wrote: I just realized that whole area is kind of themed around flight, you've got Air Race, Jet Star, Rocket, Flying Aces, Paratrooper and maybe screamer all in the same area.

If they did better theming over there, they could have a whole space/flight area of the park

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I believe Will coined the the phrase "Lagoon Airport" for the area when Air Race was added years ago. "Lagoon Space Port" would be a good name. lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Cannibal and possibly the thing replacing hydro-luge have a jungle theme. I'd like to see screamer re-themed to match and bamboo planted around Samurai.
Well, we know for a fact Lagoon can pull off good faux wood detail on steel, along with "rope," so could you imagine Screamer's boom painted like a trunk, the sweeps like branches, and gondolas like leafs?

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(01-09-2018, 11:12 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Well, we know for a fact Lagoon can pull off good faux wood detail on steel, along with "rope," so could you imagine Screamer's boom painted like a trunk, the sweeps like branches, and gondolas like leafs?

I think that's a great idea!
(01-09-2018, 11:12 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Well, we know for a fact Lagoon can pull off good faux wood detail on steel, along with "rope," so could you imagine Screamer's boom painted like a trunk, the sweeps like branches, and gondolas like leafs?

Win

Ooooo, Good Idea!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

That would be pretty sweet.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West