Top 5 Park Improvements of the Past 5 Years
I was thinking it would be interesting to see what improvements Lagoon had made recently everyone here appreciates the most.

In the 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 seasons, what are your five favorite changes to the park. It could be a food option, new paint or other building improvements, game or entertainment options, policy changes, etc. If you want, you could do a Top 5 and a Bottom 5.
zeppes last year, 2016 swig and any way you want it show, 2013 and 2014 rock show with the band also cirque show too.
The shows have been improving, for sure.

Mine are:

Fixing up the Opera House exterior
Correcting the color scheme on Spider.

By the way, you don't have to pick one from each year. Just any five things that have changed since 2013.
Ok I loved seance too, new bathroom's were nice and the Navajo tacos we're good and I loved terror ride too.
Oops and how could I forget cannibal!!!
Terroride and Beaver Tails!
colossus's new paint job and lift lights. The family bathroom in the north bathrooms is an awesome addition.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Definitely Cannibal, terroride and the new additions to Frightmares this year. Sorry I forgot the spinning toilet!