Guess The Coaster
Here ya go

Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
Phobia Phear Coaster at Lake Compounce
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
It's one of those Zamperla flying coasters.

My guess is "Inertia Airplane Car", Kaeson Youth Park, Pyongyang, North Korea
Nope. Rotating the pic like I did was probably a dirty trick with a coaster that's possibly the least likely operating coaster anybody you've ever met has ever been on.
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
(10-26-2017, 12:10 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Nope. Rotating the pic like I did was probably a dirty trick with a coaster that's possibly the least likely operating coaster anybody you've ever met has ever been on.

Still convinced its a Zamperla Flyer. "Speed", Yancheng Chun-Qiu Land, Wujin, China
(10-26-2017, 12:24 AM)ThatWyomingDude Wrote: Still convinced its a Zamperla Flyer. "Speed", Yancheng Chun-Qiu Land, Wujin, China

Oh sorry, you responded while I was writing the response to the previous guess, you were totally right. It is definitely Inertia Airplane Car.
  • A distinct name
  • Describes the ride
(10-26-2017, 12:10 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Nope. Rotating the pic like I did was probably a dirty trick with a coaster that's possibly the least likely operating coaster anybody you've ever met has ever been on.

I did notice the bottom of the picture the track looked fishy.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Here is the next picture:

Poltergeist at Fiesta Texas....easy!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(10-26-2017, 09:56 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Poltergeist at Fiesta Texas....easy!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I felt guilty from my last one :p You're correct.