Guess The Coaster
Here's the next coaster....good luck!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(10-22-2017, 10:28 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Here's the next coaster....good luck!

Flippin' Gertie at Oak Beach Pier.
Definitely not Braden.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
I know the answer but I cheated. Note to future posters: crop/edit your photos or take them yourself.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
Just throwing out guesses. Even if it was a made up guess.
(10-24-2017, 07:52 AM)Brăden Wrote: Just throwing out guesses. Even if it was a made up guess.

LOL. I google image searched it. Here is one of the many images found:

Luke, working 16 hour days with your own business kinda leaves you tired. I wasn't going to fire up my laptop, nor did I care to crop the image. It's a miracle you got what you got, as spare time is hard to come by these days.

I get it. Just letting everybody know a google reverse image search will give you the answer if the pic comes off the internet unmodified.

It's Rolo Coaster, White City, Onchan, Isle of Man, UK
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
That would be Onchan Head. Wink

(10-24-2017, 08:41 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Isle of Man

Not here you don't!   Laugh  Sorry, couldn't resist.