Guess The Coaster
Here's the next coaster....good luck![Image: 4fda40fad9f7d3e23ded3c45fa654027.jpg]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(10-22-2017, 10:28 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Here's the next coaster....good luck![Image: 4fda40fad9f7d3e23ded3c45fa654027.jpg]

Flippin' Gertie at Oak Beach Pier.
Definitely not Braden.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
I know the answer but I cheated. Note to future posters: crop/edit your photos or take them yourself.
I like dark rides and I love tacos

Just throwing out guesses. Even if it was a made up guess.
(10-24-2017, 07:52 AM)Brăden Wrote: Just throwing out guesses. Even if it was a made up guess.

LOL. I google image searched it. Here is one of the many images found:

[Image: ToylandMagic6.jpg]
Luke, working 16 hour days with your own business kinda leaves you tired. I wasn't going to fire up my laptop, nor did I care to crop the image. It's a miracle you got what you got, as spare time is hard to come by these days.

I get it. Just letting everybody know a google reverse image search will give you the answer if the pic comes off the internet unmodified.

It's Rolo Coaster, White City, Onchan, Isle of Man, UK
I like dark rides and I love tacos

That would be Onchan Head. Wink

(10-24-2017, 08:41 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Isle of Man

Not here you don't!   Laugh  Sorry, couldn't resist.