Tapatalk
(10-03-2017, 11:10 PM)Willenator Wrote: Show me on the doll where the app hurt you. Happy

LOL!!

After watching Seance, maybe we shouldn't mention dolls!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
(10-03-2017, 09:13 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I've never used it and dont plan to either.

No need to be snooty about it.
Coal
(10-04-2017, 10:52 AM)Brăden Wrote: No need to be snooty about it.
Coal

Fine, can I be snarky like Sid?
Go for it. We need some entertainment for the off season.
I wanna be snooty about it. I have no idea what its purpose is but it leaves stupid auto-generated signatures in other people's posts about what model of phone they are using. Who cares? It's annoying. I'm never gonna use it either.
I like dark rides

Wow, the internet really has Everything...Snarky The Elf!

http://snarkytheelf.blogspot.com/
Fellow Tapatalk users: I am curious about some behavior I am seeing, and if anyone else is experiencing this. Every time someone uploads pictures using Tapatalk, I see it on the regular forum, but not through the app. Is anyone else seeing this? It seems odd to me that it would fail like that since Tapatalk is the app being used to add pictures to the forum.
I haven't been able to see photos posted through Tapatalk on the app OR online for a few months now.
Interesting. Did you see the pics Sid posted yesterday?
Not on the app. But I haven’t checked the website lately

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk