Updated Ticket Prices
Just happened to notice that ticket prices just got their end-of-season bump again this year.

As of Frightmares 2017, prices for Lagoon Single-Day and Season Passports are as follows:

Single Day Passports:
  • Regular (48" to 65 years):  $58.95 + tax
  • Senior Citizen (Age 65+):  $49.95 + tax
  • Youth (under 48"):  $39.95 + tax
Season Passports (valid for 2017 season only):
  • Individual:  $130.95 + tax
  • Groups of 4+:  $120.95/ea. + tax
  • Senior Citizen (Age 65+):  $54.95 + tax
Season Parking Pass is still $55.  Age 2 & younger may still enter the park/Lagoon-a-Beach without a passport, but requires ride tickets (still 2 for $1.00) or a passport to participate in any rides.
Do you know if those season passport prices are the pre-June price?
Not sure, but if I remember correctly from last season, the price increase during Frightmares 2016 was the price that continued on into the early-season 2017 ticket prices (minus the Black Friday stuff, of course).
(09-25-2017, 11:58 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Not sure, but if I remember correctly from last season, the price increase during Frightmares 2016 was the price that continued on into the early-season 2017 ticket prices (minus the Black Friday stuff, of course).
Unless Lagoon does something differently that will be next years regular price. They used to raise prices at the beginning of the season now they do it at the beginning of frightmares. How does everybody feel about what they are charging?
It seems like they're trying to see how much they can get away with.

They obviously have big plans in mind.
(09-26-2017, 03:14 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: How does everybody feel about what they are charging?

I think it is still fairly reasonable especially for the season pass price.
(09-26-2017, 03:14 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Unless Lagoon does something differently that will be next years regular price. They used to raise prices at the beginning of the season now they do it at the beginning of frightmares. How does everybody feel about what they are charging?

I personally think they are charging too much. But who really ever pays the full price at the gate? There are so many discounts and anybody serious about going a Season Pass is the way to go. Makes me wonder though how much the Black Friday Season Passport prices will have gone up. Hopefully they have a better server in place this year so it doesn't crash again for the huge demand for passes that weekend.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(09-26-2017, 08:25 AM)Willenator Wrote: I think it is still fairly reasonable especially for the season pass price.
A season pass is the only way to go...