lagoon questions from out of state visitor
I love reviews from people going to the park for the first time. Thank you for sharing!
Too bad UTA is so out of touch with the real schedules of its passengers. I believe more people would ride UTA if it ran all the time, regardless of load. People just can't count on it being there so they drive instead. They should learn their lessons from how public transit is handled in the eastern US.
(09-18-2017, 02:58 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Too bad UTA is so out of touch with the real schedules of its passengers. I believe more people would ride UTA if it ran all the time, regardless of load. People just can't count on it being there so they drive instead. They should learn their lessons from how public transit is handled in the eastern US.

I fully agree.  UTA is crap. CTA in Chicago is a great transit system. UTA could learn a thing or two from them.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West