FRIGHTMARES Season Passes 2017
I think one year Lagoon did a thing where you could buy a season pass that covered part of Frightmares and the next year as well. Is that a real thing? Do they do it every year?
(08-30-2017, 09:04 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I think one year Lagoon did a thing where you could buy a season pass that covered  part of Frightmares and the next year as well. Is that a real thing? Do they do it every year?

They have only done it once so far. They announced Cannibal on September 4th, 2014 and decided to push 2015 season passes early. You could purchase it the fall of 2014 and use it that year during Frightmares and then all season 2015. My wife and I took advantage of the deal since we never got season passes at the beginning of 2014.
(08-31-2017, 12:29 AM)Willenator Wrote: They have only done it once so far. They announced Cannibal on September 4th, 2014 and decided to push 2015 season passes early. You could purchase it the fall of 2014 and use it that year during Frightmares and then all season 2015. My wife and I took advantage of the deal since we never got season passes at the beginning of 2014.

Thanks, I wish they'd do it again since I don't have one but want one next year, but that seems unlikely.
I don't know why Lagoon doesn't sell Season Passports for the Current Years Price, Include Frightmares this year, and it be valid all the next season. I guess they want to kinda keep the 3rd Quarter separate from the 4th Quarter Black Friday and Christmas Sales?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island