Log Roller Coaster at Yellowstone Bearworld
This was a fun little ride. See the POV below.

[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Well Crap! Was up in Rigby for the Eclipse!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-23-2017, 06:41 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Well Crap! Was up in Rigby for the Eclipse!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It was a fun ride. I knew they had a kiddy coaster but hadn't realized they replaced it with this last year. Since we were there at Bearworld I needed to ride it. It was a fun ride for its size. It would be a good replacement for Puff someday if Lagoon wanted to replace Puff.

I've already wondered if the rides were only accessible to those who pay the admission for the rest of the park.
I was at Bear World in 2010. Very cool place.

Do you guys think they will continue to expand their ride selection over the years? If so, might need to make another trip Smile
(08-24-2017, 08:09 PM)gregwibert Wrote: I was at Bear World in 2010. Very cool place.

Do you guys think they will continue to expand their ride selection over the years? If so, might need to make another trip Smile
I doubt they do. They don't have any room to do so without major modifications to their attractions. They had a Zamperla Jump Around that was in bad shape. The rides are included with admission to the park.