HangTime - Knott's Berry Farm
Wow, Here's another one for 2018:

http://www.ocregister.com/2017/08/16/kno...ch-57-mph/
Wait, if they just announce what their new ride will be and explain it and show pictures of it then people will know what it is. People might even get excited for it. People from outside of California may even start talking about it. What kind of madness is this? Rides are meant to be kept completely secret. They shouldn't be announced until long after they actually open. Details about them and their construction should never be discussed publicly, even after they open. And they should absolutely never be added to the park's website. These kinds of things would lead the filthy general public to be aware of them. They might even go so far as to make plans to visit the park (shudder). Knott's really has a lot to learn from Lagoon here.
Click here for eternal salvation.

[Image: See-what-you-did-there.png]
Yeah, plus websites are just a novelty. No reason to waste money updating that stuff. Haha
This announcement seemed amateur​ and rushed to me.....wonder if Magic Mountain is getting a B&M Dive Machine and they wanted to be first. The Gerstlauer Infinity Coasters just don't excite me at all and don't look very aesthetically pleasing to me. Also really don't like their tower lifts. I wonder if maybe the beefiness of Wicked and Cannibal's Track is just what I'm used to, but ya. That Norwegian-ish Loop looks really cool, but seems like it would have been a better fit for World's of Fun than Knott's.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-17-2017, 09:49 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Wait, if they just announce what their new ride will be and explain it and show pictures of it then people will know what it is. People might even get excited for it. People from outside of California may even start talking about it. What kind of madness is this? Rides are meant to be kept completely secret. They shouldn't be announced until long after they actually open. Details about them and their construction should never be discussed publicly, even after they open. And they should absolutely never be added to the park's website. These kinds of things would lead the filthy general public to be aware of them. They might even go so far as to make plans to visit the park (shudder). Knott's really has a lot to learn from Lagoon here.

Win

(08-18-2017, 12:16 AM)linearinduction Wrote: This announcement seemed amateur and rushed to me.....wonder if Magic Mountain is getting a B&M Dive Machine and they wanted to be first. The Gerstlauer Infinity Coasters just don't excite me at all and don't look very aesthetically pleasing to me. Also really don't like their tower lifts. I wonder if maybe the beefiness of Wicked and Cannibal's Track is just what I'm used to, but ya. That Norwegian-ish Loop looks really cool, but seems like it would have been a better fit for World's of Fun than Knott's.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Out of all the announcements from Cedar Fair this one is my least favorite. I don't like the slanted holding brake before the drop. It looks eh.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West