Primordial - Lagoon's next roller coaster
Wait, so is it official it is a pure family coaster? It has been decided that there is no chance of inversions or anything?
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
(4 hours ago)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Wait, so is it official it is a pure family coaster? It has been decided that there is no chance of inversions or anything?

Lagoon won't be officially saying anytime soon, so nothing is official. I guess you'll have to decide for yourself. Some people have said the long-time rumors of a family coaster/shooter ride in a big mountain are correct. The construction that's been going on looks like it matches those rumors.
I like dark rides

(4 hours ago)jetstar2 Wrote: Lagoon won't be officially saying anytime soon, so nothing is official. I guess you'll have to decide for yourself. Some people have said the long-time rumors of a family coaster/shooter ride in a big mountain are correct. The construction that's been going on looks like it matches those rumors.

It probably will be a family ride, and/or dark ride coaster, but it is not out of the box that it could be a thrilling coaster. I mean, we still don't know what type of roller coaster it is at all yet. It could be inverted or wooden! (Doubt it, but still.)
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.