Primordial - Lagoon's next roller coaster
I do agree that NL2 is MUCH better than NL1; I have both. People can do some amazing stuff in there, but it has a much higher learning curve to putting in your own 3D modeling and things. The thing that Planet Coaster has a huge selection of existing scenery that is very adaptable and pretty easy to place. I just find it to be much more in tune with my building/artistic style and workflow.
I know it is extremely unlikely, but how would you feel if this was our first glimpse of primordial?

Photo from Theme Park Review IAAPA 2017 thread
(11-15-2017, 07:55 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I know it is extremely unlikely, but how would you feel if this was our first glimpse of primordial?

Photo from Theme Park Review IAAPA 2017 thread

I would actually think this would be a great fit at Lagoon. Lagoon I have always felt has missed a classic Arrow coaster. This would kind of fill that void. Ever since S&S bought Arrow i've wanted them to do something with one of their designs besides the new trains for X2. It will be cool to have a modern take on a classic coaster. During the press conference S&S did say that they discussed this idea with several park owners they have worked with in the past on what classic attraction they would like to see come back and they said Steeplechase was the most often suggested. I hope we see some these get built if not at Lagoon but other parks. These could really be good at places like Boondocks and other family fun centers.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I highly doubt any family fun centers could afford such an expensive ride. If so, you'd see more with larger coasters. Remember, I do know someone who bought the prototype Screamin' Eagle Zipline and an S&S Screamin' Swing, not to mention owns several frog hoppers.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Honestly, my big hope is that we'll actually get a longer ride. Cannibal is a step in the right direction, but I watch POVs of great, long coaster and sigh longingly.
(11-17-2017, 12:08 AM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: Honestly, my big hope is that we'll actually get a longer ride. Cannibal is a step in the right direction, but I watch POVs of great, long coaster and sigh longingly.

Cannibal doesn't have a bad ride time. I do however want Lagoon to get coaster wood or steel preferably wood that is packed full of airtime.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(11-15-2017, 08:12 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I would actually think this would be a great fit at Lagoon. Lagoon I have always felt has missed a classic Arrow coaster. This would kind of fill that void. Ever since S&S bought Arrow i've wanted them to do something with one of their designs besides the new trains for X2. It will be cool to have a modern take on a classic coaster. During the press conference S&S did say that they discussed this idea with several park owners they have worked with in the past on what classic attraction they would like to see come back and they said Steeplechase was the most often suggested. I hope we see some these get built if not at Lagoon but other parks. These could really be good at places like Boondocks and other family fun centers.

I live here in the Logan area.  S&S has put up one of these tracks this past week out in their test field.  I will try and grab a Pic and post it later today.

(11-17-2017, 12:07 PM)Dacookies Wrote: I live here in the Logan area.  S&S has put up one of these tracks this past week out in their test field.  I will try and grab a Pic and post it later today.

Here are a few pics of what S&S has setup in their yard.  Has been this way for several weeks now, don't think they have run it as there isn't a propulsion system on it.