Primordial - Lagoon's next roller coaster
If I am thinking correct this is the first B&M to be scrapped, besides the old hulk track.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
So i was thinking what if they moved Samurai some were else for more room for "Cough Cough Primordial Cough Cough"
(09-30-2017, 09:04 AM)Isaac Olson Wrote: So i was thinking what if they moved Samurai some were else for more room for "Cough Cough Primordial Cough Cough"

I'd be happy if they would just get it working again. They built a new electrical house for it at the beginning of the season. Lagoon really has a ton of room east of Samurai for something big. I hope they fill that space!
(09-30-2017, 12:33 PM)gregwibert Wrote: I'd be happy if they would just get it working again. They built a new electrical house for it at the beginning of the season. Lagoon really has a ton of room east of Samurai for something big. I hope they fill that space!
They need an airtime filled hypercoaster. For those not in the know hyper coaster means over 200 feet. But id also be happy with a Chance Hyper GT-X coaster like Lightning run at Kentucky Kingdom.

"Hyper Coaster" is a Cedar Point marketing term, whereas "Mega Coaster," which Lagoon used to describe Cannibal, is an Industry term. Also, Intamin and enthusiasts are really the only ones to use the terms "Giga" or even "Strata."

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
A Mega-Hyper-Giga-Strata-Colossal-Behemoth-Monolithic-Jumbo Coaster would be sweeeeeet!!!  Happy
Greg, don't give anyone any ideas! lol

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Just for reference:

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com/product/hyper-coaster

https://mack-rides.com/products/rollerco...r-coaster/

http://chancerides.com/coasters/hypercoaster.html

While it's interesting B&M and MACK are now Marketing these rides as "Hyper Coasters" on their websites, "MC" is still used by B&M on all Track for their Mega Coasters and same with MACK Rides. Since DH Morgan was with Arrow, the whole Hyper Coaster thing has always made sense there. Intamin still markets and refers to their larger coasters as Mega/Giga Coasters.

Just thought it was an interesting tidbit about the origins of "Hyper Coaster," "Giga Coaster," and "Strata Coaster" that people might not know.

All of these terms are wrong. Strata means layers of ground, mega means a million, giga means a billion, and hyper is what you guys are  Tongue . I think the correct term is 'big'.
Click here for eternal salvation.