Primordial - Lagoon's next roller coaster
(01-10-2019, 11:53 PM)Cannibal Crazy Wrote: Woah this looks cool. I’m guessing this won’t be for this year right? 2020 maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering it was originally known internally as "Project 2020", I'd say yeah, probably 2020.
(01-10-2019, 11:53 PM)Cannibal Crazy Wrote: Woah this looks cool. I’m guessing this won’t be for this year right? 2020 maybe?

Remember to tell all of your friends to watch and subscribe lol
BTW how long did it take them to build Cannibal?
Does anyone know when they started?
(01-11-2019, 09:45 AM)DeLorean Wrote: Remember to tell all of your friends to watch and subscribe lol
BTW how long did it take them to build Cannibal?
Does anyone know when they started?

It was like 5 years.
(01-11-2019, 10:06 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: It was like 5 years.

Sorry... I meant like what time of the year... I know that they had issues with it opening when the park opened... But do we have a timeline of when they started to the time it was completed?
That may give us a better idea if the new ride will be opening by the time 2020 comes around
(01-11-2019, 10:41 AM)DeLorean Wrote: Sorry... I meant like what time of the year... I know that they had issues with it opening when the park opened... But do we have a timeline of when they started to the time it was completed?
That may give us a better idea if the new ride will be opening by the time 2020 comes around

This was from March 2013 and Cannibal opened July 2 2015

[Image: c811953fb8e98b283d51723cc4cc5764.jpg]

OMG guys the 3rd video has surpassed the 2nd Video.
I think that I am learning how this You tube works...Also it helps that I am learning more on my editing.
That being said I will go back up again a week from Wed.
(01-11-2019, 05:28 PM)DeLorean Wrote: OMG guys the 3rd video has surpassed the 2nd Video.
I think that I am learning how this You tube works...Also it helps that I am learning more on my editing.
That being said I will go back up again a week from Wed.

Looks like Screamscape posted the third video today which ought to give it a boost.
http://www.screamscape.com/html/lagoon.htm

Hey can I use 20-30 second snippets out of each of your first three videos in a video I'm putting together? I'll link to you and verbally tell people to subscribe to you for frequent Primordial updates.
I like dark rides and I love tacos

(01-11-2019, 10:25 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Looks like Screamscape posted the third video today which ought to give it a boost.
http://www.screamscape.com/html/lagoon.htm

Hey can I use 20-30 second snippets out of each of your first three videos in a video I'm putting together? I'll link to you and verbally tell people to subscribe to you for frequent Primordial updates.

Yea... Try this downloadable one vs using the one on youtube
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OuNikI...WS_8JkaZmr

I will probably be keeping them busy. Even busier once lagoon opens and we are going up ever week or other week lol
(01-12-2019, 12:20 AM)DeLorean Wrote: Yea... Try this downloadable one vs using the one on youtube
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OuNikI...WS_8JkaZmr

I will probably be keeping them busy. Even busier once lagoon opens and we are going up ever week or other week lol

Wow, thanks! I just want to do a bit of an experiment. I'm not planning on making a lot of Lagoon videos, but I think a couple of them would be good practice and will help me decide if I want to do videos on other topics. I appreciate it!

You're clearly the one to be watching for Lagoon construction updates. Everything you've done looks good. My only suggestion would be to use faster-paced music if you're going to use music.
I like dark rides and I love tacos

(01-12-2019, 01:32 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Wow, thanks! I just want to do a bit of an experiment. I'm not planning on making a lot of Lagoon videos, but I think a couple of them would be good practice and will help me decide if I want to do videos on other topics. I appreciate it!

You're clearly the one to be watching for Lagoon construction updates. Everything you've done looks good. My only suggestion would be to use faster-paced music if you're going to use music.

LOL it was one of the music's that was on Youtube... MY wife laughed about it when she saw it.

Every video I make I am learning more and more