Primordial - Lagoon's next roller coaster
The only water ride I've seen from Art Engineering is the Mini River Rapids Flume Ride. That would definitely be an improvement over Hydro Luge.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-08-2017, 01:39 AM)linearinduction Wrote: The only water ride I've seen from Art Engineering is the Mini River Rapids Flume Ride. That would definitely be an improvement over Hydro Luge.

I heard it was a cross between Rattlesnake Rapids and Log Flume. That made zero sense to me until I looked at ART's site.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
Although, I must say, a frickin sprinkler is better than Hydro Luge. lol

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Meaning two major rides spectacularly themed together and opening the same year. Pertaining to the rumored mountain, it can host for two different rides.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Got it! Thanks RJ! Smile

Edit: For some reason I am unable to quote posts on Tapatalk, and it seems like only part of posts are viewable. :/

(08-08-2017, 01:48 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Although, I must say, a frickin sprinkler is better than Hydro Luge. lol

Swimming in the "Lagoon" would be better than Hydro Luge and you'd probably still smell better after as well LOL!

A dinosaur theme would be a good idea for a good Utah theme.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(08-08-2017, 03:04 AM)RCF Wrote: Meaning two major rides spectacularly themed together and opening the same year. Pertaining to the rumored mountain, it can host for two different rides.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Wait, what? I think this would be awesome... but as far as I know it's not real, just in my imagination.
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
But it would kill 2 birds with one mountain. lol Get rid of the outdated Hydro Luge and add a fun, smaller, more family friendly water ride than RSR and Cliffhanger along with the new Coaster. Smile

(08-09-2017, 01:30 AM)linearinduction Wrote: But it would kill 2 birds with one mountain. lol Get rid of the outdated Hydro Luge and add a fun, smaller, more family friendly water ride than RSR and Cliffhanger along with the new Coaster. Smile

Hopefully it happens. Lagoon is good at designing their own attractions but I hope someday they install a MACK Multilaunch.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
So what do you think Primordial will be? The rumors I've heard sound extremely similar to Wonder Mountain's Guardian. I honestly think that ride looks kind of lame as a major attraction.

It could be improved upon with more roller coaster sections. Using Cannibal track instead of the Bombora track that Guardian has might be interesting. Live action props and animatronics would be a huge improvement over the movie screens showing video games but I doubt that's going to happen. I'd like to see the entrance/station actually appear to be in the mountain instead of an industrial building. Hopefully the people who did Cannibal's waterfall are involved.

If they actually put two rides in the mountain I'd be super impressed, but I just don't see that happening. Lagoon segregates all their rides. The closest and pretty much only interaction between two rides at Lagoon is where the sky ride goes over the carousel.
  • A distinct name
  • Describes the ride