Primordial - Lagoon's next roller coaster

Let the speculation begin!

Picture isn't loading, what is it of?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Just for fun why not......

The name isn't bad but it sounds too jungle themed and I would hope for another theme than a jungle since there is not Cannibal that has that theme. I'd really love a western themed coaster.

Any other details? with out other details there isn't much to speculate on.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(08-07-2017, 02:51 PM)CoastersN\Stuff Wrote: Picture isn't loading, what is it of?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Fixed, trademark entry

I speculate...they could've come up with something better.
(08-07-2017, 03:00 PM)Brăden Wrote: I speculate...they could've come up with something better.

Win

My thoughts as well.

Sounds like it will be a dinosaur and/or caveman theme. It's another adjective name like Wicked that people will probably add "The" to the front of (like "The" Wicked).
(08-07-2017, 03:09 PM)Brăden Wrote: Sounds like it will be a dinosaur and/or caveman theme. It's another adjective name like Wicked that people will probably add "The" to the front of (like "The" Wicked).

The name would fit an inverted coaster very well.

Personally, I really like the name. I think it compliments Cannibal's, and it's original. It does sound Jurassic sounding, so it'll be interesting to see what the overall theme is.

Googled G & S Entertainment. Coming up with a bounce house type company in Virginia.  Laugh