FRIGHTMARES 2017
(10-09-2017, 10:37 AM)gregwibert Wrote: When the park is that busy, it's actually fascinating to walk around and check out the size of the crowds / people watch. I spent most of Friday at the park so didn't feel a huge urge to go Saturday. Friday was pretty great. Rode pretty much everything / most of the houses we wanted to go through (been through all of them this year already).

Friday was great. Would have been nice if 2 trains at Dragon had been running lol.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I also found Saturday to be insane. I showed up around 1:00 to pick up kids. Parking was backed up into the booths, which winds up spilling into the roadway. I pulled down to the north of Roller Coaster and was just going to drop off my wife to shepherd the kids into the car, but luckily found a spot by the walkway in the middle. I have never seen the midways so crowded. Every ride had a massive line. It reminded me of why I avoid Saturdays as much as possible. I did enjoy that so many people were appreciating the park though. It seemed to be a down year overall.

-Z
(10-09-2017, 05:49 PM)Z Wrote: I also found Saturday to be insane. I showed up around 1:00 to pick up kids. Parking was backed up into the booths, which winds up spilling into the roadway. I pulled down to the north of Roller Coaster and was just going to drop off my wife to shepherd the kids into the car, but luckily found a spot by the walkway in the middle. I have never seen the midways so crowded. Every ride had a massive line. It reminded me of why I avoid Saturdays as much as possible. I did enjoy that so many people were appreciating the park though. It seemed to be a down year overall.

-Z
everything had a line but it wasn't too bad. We rode roller coaster and it only had a 20 minute wait ended up being 40 with the 20 minute hat check they did right before we boarded. So if we hadn't had bad luck in that way the wait was only 20 min. Not bad really. Parking though was horrible. Lagoon needs some professional help in that regard. I used to work in the parking lot industry and lagoons is one the worst organizationally and how well its kept up.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I'm one of the actors in Nightwalk. It has been a very fun experience and I've enjoyed scaring people so much. But I would like to hear some feedback about Nightwalk from anyone who went through this year. What did you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I liked the giant puppet prop now than the guy who swooped down there before. There replacement for the outdoor portion didn't seem as grand or as foreboding as the two large reapers.