FRIGHTMARES 2017
(09-11-2017, 03:12 PM)Isaac Olson Wrote: my guess is the opera house but you missed something on the picture it costs money

I heard from an inside source it's upcharge and not for children. The charge prevents just anyone from strolling into the show because apparently it's going to be an actual seance... which would be perfect in the opera house.
(09-11-2017, 01:30 PM)Brăden Wrote: It's that construction that's been going on!

What construction are you referring to?

(09-11-2017, 03:12 PM)Isaac Olson Wrote: my guess is the opera house but you missed something on the picture it costs money

The Opera House makes sense. But if it is the Opera House, then Lagoon needs to learn their directions. The Opera House is east of Game Time not north.
(09-11-2017, 03:59 PM)count.orion Wrote: I heard from an inside source it's upcharge and not for children. The charge prevents just anyone from strolling into the show because apparently it's going to be an actual seance... which would be perfect in the opera house.

its saying 7.00 including tax for regular guests or 5.00 for season pass holders.
(09-11-2017, 03:12 PM)Isaac Olson Wrote: my guess is the opera house but you missed something on the picture it costs money

I was trying to figure out what you meant by missed something, but then I noticed your image and mine don't match, which is very odd. Mine is an image snippet taken from the website and it never had that info. I noticed yours did from the site, so I go back and it's there now. Weird. lol
It sounds like it will be a "show" in the style of an escape room. Not that it will be a escape room, but a highly themed room with a performance.

By "construction" I meant the work that was being done on the North side of the building where we saw a trailer with lumber on it. Wher else north of Game Time could they have a seance? There's even a walkway that heads back there. It's only for employees normally, but it could easily be opened for this.
Braden needs to give us a pre report of it with some recon.
(09-12-2017, 12:24 PM)Brăden Wrote: By "construction" I meant the work that was being done on the North side of the building where we saw a trailer with lumber on it. Wher else north of Game Time could they have a seance? There's even a walkway that heads back there. It's only for employees normally, but it could easily be opened for this.

That would fit with the description in the location. Interesting choice. That would explain the price, to keep the crowd levels down. I wonder how many people can participate during each performance. Will be interesting to see how this plays out. I'd love to give it a try.
First night of Frightmares is over! Did you go? I'd love to hear reviews and see any pictures or videos you may have captured. Spy Hunter already sent me a couple, but I'd love to see if anyone else captures anything fun.

I'm also curious if anyone here tried Seance.
Didn't make seance tonight, need Will to go with!
in my opinion malevolent mansion is the best one. its not the scariest but it in my opinion its the funnest to go through. Nightwalk is still the scariest the had a different outside outside part in it it was still very fun.  The clown house is steal the brightest one in my opinion i liked last years entrance better than this years but still pretty fun.Frisco was realy different the made hallways ought of most of the bigger rooms with boxes .I think they did good with it this year.20 years of fear was basically the same but they added zombies in to it. the scare zone was the same but for a couple more things. they had the lights on the cannibal cars!!!!!!One thing tough were was the ghost that hung from the sky coaster