FRIGHTMARES 2017
Haha. Well...

Malevolent: məˈlevələnt ADJ.

having or showing a wish to do evil to others
(07-31-2017, 11:24 AM)Brăden Wrote: Haha. Well...

Malevolent:  məˈlevələnt ADJ.

having or showing a wish to do evil to others

Yep, that would definitely fit the current state of Opera House. LOL  Laugh
the trucks are in front of the Davis pavilion the oak pavilion is covered with black wood and the same with the Pioneer Pavilion do any of you guys know why they are replacing the Dec to the opera house ???????
Just replacing the stairs.
I hope they expand Frightening Frisco this year. Saw they have the black walls up / blocking entrance and view inside.
I'm looking forward to seeing Frightening Frisco again. That location has the most potential of any of the houses, so I hope to see it get better and better.
(08-13-2017, 02:36 PM)Willenator Wrote: I'm looking forward to seeing Frightening Frisco again. That location has the most potential of any of the houses, so I hope to see it get better and better.

Win
Hello! I have a job interview for lagoons haunted attraction cast tomorrow August 24. Does anyone have any tips for a good interview? Perhaps anyone who has worked at lagoon before? I would really REALLY like this job. I think it is something I do good at and would enjoy doing.
Be honest and energetic. Frightmares does require a good amount of energy to work either in one of the haunted houses or the other attractions. Also, if you are willing to work where they need you, it helps increase your chances of getting hired on.
(08-13-2017, 02:36 PM)Willenator Wrote: I'm looking forward to seeing Frightening Frisco again. That location has the most potential of any of the houses, so I hope to see it get better and better.

So am I. I loved it last year.