Drink Size
I don't purchase much at Lagoon's food stands, but I've had a few days this year where I have stopped to try some of the newer stuff, and I've noticed that Lagoon only offers one drink size now at all the food stands. The exception to this rule seems to be Swig, so I got curious since I couldn't figure it out myself: when did Lagoon stop carrying the larger drink size? Was it the same year Swig opened up?

I have a theory that Lagoon limited the larger cup size to force people who want a larger drink to head to Swig, and I want to see if my theory lines up. Thanks! Smile
There are very few parks that offer more than one size of fountain drink. They've moved in line with more than 95% of parks out there.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
They had the 20-oz only thing going before Swig opened, for sure. I'd be fine with them going one-size-only if it weren't so ridiculously small; 32-oz would be a way better single-size option. They're waaaay overpriced for 20-oz drinks, too. Between that and them doing away with the all-season free refill mug that they offered last year, I've just started getting water most of the time when I'm there.
(07-25-2017, 07:29 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: They had the 20-oz only thing going before Swig opened, for sure. I'd be fine with them going one-size-only if it weren't so ridiculously small; 32-oz would be a way better single-size option. They're waaaay overpriced for 20-oz drinks, too. Between that and them doing away with the all-season free refill mug that they offered last year, I've just started getting water most of the time when I'm there.

Ok, so it was before Swig. That's what I was curious about. I guess I'm happy they added a Swig stand then because I like a 32oz when I get a drink!
(07-25-2017, 10:49 AM)Willenator Wrote: Ok, so it was before Swig. That's what I was curious about. I guess I'm happy they added a Swig stand then because I like a 32oz when I get a drink!

I usually go with a 24 or 32 oz at Swig  Happy
(07-25-2017, 07:29 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: They had the 20-oz only thing going before Swig opened, for sure. I'd be fine with them going one-size-only if it weren't so ridiculously small; 32-oz would be a way better single-size option. They're waaaay overpriced for 20-oz drinks, too. Between that and them doing away with the all-season free refill mug that they offered last year, I've just started getting water most of the time when I'm there.
It would be 21oz, since that's the standard "coke" size cups nowadays, down from 24oz.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island