Roller Coaster Discussion
(Yesterday, 01:31 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: The sections I saw looked like they had been, but I didn't see the whole track; mea culpa.
Riding Ghost Rider with properly Fastened Track was glass smooth, whereas Lagoon is still using old track and still fastening the steel through the top of the track where the wheels run.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(1 hour ago)linearinduction Wrote: Riding Ghost Rider with properly Fastened Track was glass smooth, whereas Lagoon is still using old track and still fastening the steel through the top of the track where the wheels run.

Fun fact:  I spent a few days making those track bolts by hand back in '95-ish.  I sucked at it.  I hope they were able to use some... Alan was probably more patient than he should have been. Wink
(1 hour ago)DragonTamer Wrote: Fun fact:  I spent a few days making those track bolts by hand back in '95-ish.  I sucked at it.  I hope they were able to use some... Alan was probably more patient than he should have been. Wink
Alan? Patient? lol

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island