Roller Coaster Discussion
I like the idea of Pippin Dips as that's what John Allen named the coaster originally.

Oh I hope Roller Coaster gets new trains! It would be a blessing! I for some reason like the idea of Gravity Group's trains they have, plus they can get a lower height requirement that way.
(10-27-2017, 01:01 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Well... helloooo nurse!  I mean, I suppose the chance of them getting brand new PTCs to replace the old ones is probably pretty slim?  I always loved the old PTCs, so if they're gone, I'm sure going to miss them.  New PTCs with better lap bars would be so incredible, but, as long as they don't go too wild & crazy with them, I'm sure it'll be okay.

Who makes woodie trains these days, besides the obvious PTC, GCI, and RMC?  Something about GCI's feel a bit too modern for a classic like Roller Coaster IMHO, but unfortunately I have no idea how they ride, so if they're better in the long run, then progress I guess.

I hope they don't go with PTC. Just not a fan of their trains. The GCI trains are very classic in their styling as they look similar to what the Giant Dipper ran originally at Belmont Park that opened in 1925. Just 4 years after roller coaster.

[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I've got a bad feeling about this.
(10-27-2017, 08:35 AM)Brăden Wrote: I've got a bad feeling about this.

Did u eat some undercooked chicken again?
GCI FOR SURE. And new control system. And possibly magnetic brakes
GCI millennial flyers will be awesome!!!!
(10-27-2017, 12:05 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: GCI millennial flyers will be awesome!!!!

OK
Maybe Lagoon is designing them in house?
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(10-27-2017, 10:54 AM)cannibal2015 Wrote: GCI FOR SURE. And new control system. And possibly magnetic brakes

Aww, but having my head nearly ripped off by reduction is so much fun...
Has reduction become that bad?