Roller Coaster Discussion
If anything I think the entire ride is getting smoother, the new track additions are definitely helping.
(08-08-2017, 09:06 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Seems the same to me, no worse or better than the past several years.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I haven't been on it in a few years, but it just seemed much worse than it used to. I think some new trains would be a nice addition to the coaster.

(08-08-2017, 12:04 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: If anything I think the entire ride is getting smoother, the new track additions are definitely helping.

Interesting. The first half was really good but right after the east curve under the lift the rest of the track was pretty rough.

Speaking of the coaster needing work. Its coming along nicely.

[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Maybe Santa will give us new trains next year
(08-08-2017, 02:09 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Maybe Santa will give us new trains next year

That would be nice.

Here are two progress images of the current station.

If you have any images of the inside of Roller Coasters station, post them here. So I can make sure its as accurate as possible.

I am also working on a new station for the ride as a Reimagined station. Images coming soon.

Looking Good!

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
How old are the current PTC trains like the 70's right??? Does anyone know how old and what millenium flyer trains would be like compared to the current PTC trains?
The current PTC Trains were added in the 1970s, but I believe they have received new Chassis at least once. Millennium Flyers are trailered trains, like Bombora's Trains, with a similar length, with a seat belt and T-Bar restraint. While I've yet to experience Millennium Flyers, the Gravity Kraft Timberliners were absolutely insane in their maneuvering and comfort, with no seat belt.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(10-15-2017, 09:49 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: How old are the current PTC trains like the 70's right???  Does anyone know how old and what millenium flyer trains would be like compared to the current PTC trains?

I believe the current ptc trains are from 1996 i believe but that is still 20 years. The biggest benefit to the Millennium Flyers would be they are much lighter and much easier on the coaster structure. Also better designed restraints. the only disadvantage would be the 48 inch requirement but that's not too bad.