Roller Coaster Discussion
I'm glad the station roof is still there, I don't see a new one as being an improvement. If they do have to remove it for some reason I'd prefer they put it back instead of building a new one.
I agree. If they built a new one it would probably look the same as one of the newer picnic terraces or the slanted roof stations for Cannibal, Wicked or Bombora.
One wouldn't exactly want a flat roof that could collapse under the weight of snow, right?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Of course not, but a shed roof isn't always the answer.
A cannibal roof wouldn't be a bad roof, I like it's station and the ceiling fans are nice.
the roofing can be the cannibal material but I want a hip roof style like the coaster had before. Something like Giant Dipper at Belmont park would fit roller coaster well.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Ian has the right idea here, but others would probably say it looks like a picnic terrace and not a classic roller coaster station. *cough* Braden *cough* hehehehe

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Well, it would..
And then there are those classic roller coaster stations that are now picnic terraces....which I've been in one.

New shelter buildings are cookie cutter and boring. the existing round roof is unique and historical. They should keep it as long as they can.