The Lost History of Saltair -A Book and Documentary Project
(01-24-2019, 12:02 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: You are correct. My book is about the "lost" history of Saltair, so there is a section on the sale of alcohol at the resort. The selling of beer was big business to the resort and it was halted for the reason most  would not expect.

People vomiting in the water?
I like dark rides

(01-24-2019, 12:24 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: People vomiting in the water?

Na but that would be pretty bad lol.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(01-24-2019, 12:02 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: You are correct. My book is about the "lost" history of Saltair, so there is a section on the sale of alcohol at the resort. The selling of beer was big business to the resort and it was halted for the reason most  would not expect.
Prohibition? Since that worked about as well as abstinence only sex Ed. lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(01-24-2019, 04:16 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Prohibition? Since that worked about as well as abstinence only sex Ed. lol

Na it ended and began again long before that. Its an interesting part of the resorts history though.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(01-24-2019, 04:46 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Na it ended and began again long before that. Its an interesting part of the resorts history though.
Well, I am fascinated regardless. Smile

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island