The Lost History of Saltair -A Book and Documentary Project
Thanks for the update!
I was just looking through a historical book about the avenues and noticed that it said Saltair was originally developed by Nephi W. Clayton, anybody happen to know more details on what his involvement with Saltair was?
I like dark rides

(12-05-2018, 09:57 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I was just looking through a historical book about the avenues and noticed that it said Saltair was originally developed by Nephi W. Clayton, anybody happen to know more details on what his involvement with Saltair was?

Quite a bit actually. There is a whole section of my book dedicated about him. To say he originally developed the resort is kind of over simplifying the truth. He was president of the company for a time and the resorts first manager though so I can see how it could be confused and said he was the one to originally develop the resort.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(12-05-2018, 10:27 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Quite a bit actually. There is a whole section of my book dedicated about him. To say he originally developed the resort is kind of over simplifying the truth. He was president of the company for a time and the resorts first manager though so I can see how it could be confused and said he was the one to originally develop the resort.

Cool, thanks! I look forward to it. He's a great uncle. I had no idea about this until now. I have a lot of relatives.
I like dark rides

(12-05-2018, 10:33 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Cool, thanks! I look forward to it. He's a great uncle. I had no idea about this until now. I have a lot of relatives.

That's pretty sweet dude. He was an interesting person to say the least lol.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West