The Lost History of Saltair: Subtitle Coming Soon!
Happy New Year! 2018 is here!  Its been awhile since I've given an update so here we go.

Update: Progress is coming along great!

After talking to family and close friends it has been decided that the project will not solely be focused on the coasters of Saltair but all the whole resort. Its been over 30 years since someone has done a serious, historical look into Saltair and I do not feel Saltair's history has been told properly before. All information regarding the roller coasters is still intact and nothing in that regard is being removed from the project. There will be No Limits recreations of the coasters, in the video portion with images ad blue prints created from them in the book as well.
I am looking at a Summer 2018 release of both the book and the documentary.The documentary will not be immediately put online as the plan is to show it to small historical and other groups first. The book is now at more than 60 pages along with 18 pictures secured for use right now with more on the way with at least eight images never before seen or published before.

The fundraiser to publish the book has been fully funded. Thanks to all the LIF donors!

**Also there is some info about Lake Park in the book as well that was not covered in the History book Lagoon released in 2015. **
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Can't wait to see the videos and read the book. It will be awesome to learn more about the Giant Racer and other stuff.
Cool! Looking forward to it. It's great that there will be more to it than the roller coasters. I know somebody who is obsessed with the fun house for example.
Does anybody have a drone?

I know somebody who does, I emailed you details.
(01-13-2018, 07:38 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I know somebody who does, I emailed you details.

Thanks Luke. I'll check into it.

I just obtained a piece of Saltair history that is very rare and completely awesome!  I cannot reveal what it is right now but it will be a great asset to the documentary part of the project!

Stay Tuned!

Is it a seagull carcass?
(02-08-2018, 04:13 AM)Brăden Wrote: Is it a seagull carcass?

LOL! I re read what I wrote and I deserved that kind of a response. Its been edited now lol.

Haha. It was a little confusing.