The Lost History of Saltair -A Book and Documentary Project
(12-16-2018, 11:26 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Thanks. Im hoping enough people read my book.
Will there be a pre-order/early release for LIF members?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-16-2018, 11:41 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Will there be a pre-order/early release for LIF members?

Well there already was kind of. The first twenty copies will be going to all those who contributed to my fundraiser Wink. Two of those are on here. After that I havent worked that I havent worked that out yet.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(12-16-2018, 11:58 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Well there already was kind of. The first twenty copies will be going to all those who contributed to my fundraiser Wink. Two of those are on here. After that I havent worked that I havent worked that out yet.
I didn't realize there was a fundraiser. I must have missed that?

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(12-17-2018, 01:04 AM)linearinduction Wrote: I didn't realize there was a fundraiser. I must have missed that?

I ran it last fall. 

The Lost History of Saltair

(12-17-2018, 01:08 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I ran it last fall. 

The Lost History of Saltair
Well Darn! Is it too late to donate? lol

(12-17-2018, 09:16 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Well Darn! Is it too late to donate? lol

At this time donations are closed. But there is a chance I'll reopen it up when the book is closer to publication.

(12-17-2018, 09:26 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: At this time donations are closed. But there is a chance I'll reopen it up when the book is closer to publication.
I would appreciate the opportunity to at least get in on a pre-sale.

(12-17-2018, 09:39 AM)linearinduction Wrote: I would appreciate the opportunity to at least get in on a pre-sale.

Sounds good.

Yeah, I was kinda bummed that at the time the crowdfunding was going on, I was a) not in a great position to help out, and b) kinda burnt out by some negative Kickstarter experiences. Sounds like a cool project, and I wish there was still a way to have gotten in on it. Hopefully can track down a copy someday.
(12-17-2018, 10:23 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Sounds good.

I don't know if you already said, but where could we buy the book?
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.