Verano
I'm wondering what you guys think of the conclusion my husband came to. As he put it after seeing it the first time "Pretty fun show for something about suicide."

His logic is that Savannah says "You can call us back any time", after which Osborn promptly goes off stage, and then come back out in a "ghost" uniform.

Personally, I see it more as a "pick up" if you will, but I can certainly see his point.
I actually thought the same thing when I saw the ending. He dies to be with other dead people.
Brad liked verano, he was cheering and clapping
My son actually requested to go see the show on Friday night, which was weird for him but I wanted to check it out anyway so I didn't argue. I enjoyed it. We were in the second row though, so it got too loud for my son and we ended up not seeing the last half of the finale. I took advantage of the chance to practice my night/ indoor shooting skills, but I've yet to check the pictures out to see if they turned out. I wouldn't mind seeing it again, maybe next time let my wife take my son on a few rides while I enjoy the whole show myself.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965U mit Tapatalk
(06-24-2018, 11:13 PM)Maverick Wrote: My son actually requested to go see the show on Friday night, which was weird for him but I wanted to check it out anyway so I didn't argue. I enjoyed it. We were in the second row though, so it got too loud for my son and we ended up not seeing the last half of the finale. I took advantage of the chance to practice my night/ indoor shooting skills, but I've yet to check the pictures out to see if they turned out. I wouldn't mind seeing it again, maybe next time let my wife take my son on a few rides while I enjoy the whole show myself.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965U mit Tapatalk
Sit in the back....better view! Forever Young is absolutely stunning!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Saw it for the first time today. I loved it!