Lagoon: Rock and Rollercoasters - June 5, 7pm on KUED (Channel 7)
(06-07-2017, 12:31 AM)Willenator Wrote: Do they have it online anywhere to watch? I was working when it aired.

you can watch it on their website and on their fb page. I'll get the link later when I'm not on my phone.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(06-07-2017, 05:35 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: you can watch it on their website and on their fb page. I'll get the link later when I'm not on my phone.

Interesting: it wasn't up there when I looked last night; they just had the trailer. Cool!
(06-07-2017, 05:39 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Interesting: it wasn't up there when I looked last night; they just had the trailer. Cool!

Thought they had it on their site but yeah it is just the preview. The full show is up for a limited time on their FB page at the following link.

KUED FB Page
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(06-07-2017, 07:58 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Thought they had it on their site but yeah it is just the preview. The full show is up for a limited time on their FB page at the following link.

KUED FB Page

I was able to watch pieces of it tonight at work. I'm going to watch the whole thing now. Thanks for the link!