Dracula's Castle Reimagined in 2̶0̶1̶8̶ 2019?
So here's the old pond. It is glorious. When and why was this ever changed? What sits in this location now?

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1181/7734...68d8ef.jpg
Click here for eternal salvation.

That's the look I remember.
(04-08-2018, 01:10 AM)Willenator Wrote: That's the look I remember.

Yeah, I'm probably confused and it never changed. The pond seems like it's a lot smaller than it was when I was little, but maybe it's just because I'm a lot bigger now.

Regarding the lighting- given the age of the ride, the electrical circuits are likely out of date and code, and will require some good upgrades to support more modern lighting techniques. Upgrading from T12 fluorescent to T8, incandescents to LEDs, and so on. I suspect this may be the case for many of the attractions there, but I haven't been there in quite a while to get a good look at the lighting on the older rides.
Went on Dracula's Castle today and the waterfall gag before the exit was working. Which made me happy don't remember ever seeing it working last year. Not sure when it started working again.
(05-12-2018, 11:08 PM)tdaun Wrote: Went on Dracula's Castle today and the waterfall gag before the exit was working. Which made me happy don't remember ever seeing it working last year. Not sure when it started working again.

I can't remember the timeframe, but they turned it off when they were doing various repairs to the building and later turned it back on. during these repairs the closely related waterfall that ran down the outside of the building was unfortunately lost though.