Dracula's Castle Reimagined in 2̶0̶1̶8̶ 2019?
No regular guest will see the mural and think that photo is overused. I honestly didn't notice that it was from a photo until you used the photo. Plus, it's in a park that uses generic and model names on many of their rides.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
It's just so silly. It's like, "Hey, we want a mural of a tiger... and we actually have a tiger that could be the model... but let's go pull a tiger picture off Pinterest instead".
Lagoon could have used a photo of their own tiger cubs (from a past litter). Tiger cubs would have been cute (maybe more appropriate for the kidway ?)
So... Anybody heard anything new about a 2018 re-imagining for Dracula's Castle?
(12-30-2017, 08:24 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: So... Anybody heard anything new about a 2018 re-imagining for Dracula's Castle?

I've been wondering the same thing. I would think someone would have heard or come across something by now.
I really don't expect anything for a year or more.
I remember not hearing anything for Terroride till near open for the season. I would expect the same this year. And the movement of rides happening this off season would take up the budget for any brand new rides this year I would assume.

It's true, Lagoon even had black plastic covering the mural / entrance for a long time (until the wind blew it off / the kids poked holes in it). Lagoon is pretty good about keeping things secret when they want to be. No one really knew anything about Seance on opening day.
(12-31-2017, 05:26 PM)RCF Wrote: I remember not hearing anything for Terroride till near open for the season. I would expect the same this year. And the movement of rides happening this off season would take up the budget for any brand new rides this year I would assume.

I first heard about Terroride in January and not too long after that some pics surfaced showing demolition going on inside. Official word didn't come until after the thing opened, but there were people who knew much earlier. I'm not expecting a new ride, but I'm expecting the possibility of new Roller Coaster trains and Dracula's Castle re-imagined in addition to the ride move(s). While not free, I'm sure Lagoon has the manpower and equipment to move carnival style rides around and lay asphalt without paying someone an arm and a leg to do it.

Anybody got a nice drone with a camera?
So I'm guessing the lack of anything (almost halfway thru February) means that Dracula's Castle is not happening this year but of coarse I could be wrong. This is such a classic ride for me but is in dire need of allot of love. Who knows maybe Lagoon has managed to keep this one hush hush.