Dracula's Castle Reimagined in 2018
(10-30-2017, 08:41 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Haven't heard anything myself.  Considering how much rearranging they've already started elsewhere in the park, I have a feeling this is going to be a pretty busy off-season; they'll have their hands pretty full this year already.

Win
I think it's happening, but I don't expect it until July. Dracula's Castle is in pretty bad shape, I don't think they'll leave it that way for 7 more years. Out of all the rumors I've heard, Dracula's Castle re-imagined is the one I have the most faith in. I wouldn't be surprised to see Samurai move along with Screamer, and Catapult be retired.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
I really hope you're right. It'd be so sweet to see Dracula's Castle re-imagined like Terror.

Shane and I rode Terror one last time last night. Everything was perfect except the horn/lights at the end were off timing a little. It has come a long way since it initially opened. Such an awesome experience tho! The line has been consistently long since it opened. The GP has proven they really enjoy it.
Now Lagoon is in it's off season anxious to hear speculation/facts about if Dracula's is being redone over the winter season. Still amazed they did the whole séance thing without anybody knowing.
It is decidedly so
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
Lagoon did an incredible job with seance it was an awesome surprise.
(11-10-2017, 02:52 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Now Lagoon is in it's off season anxious to hear speculation/facts about if Dracula's is being redone over the winter season. Still amazed they did the whole séance thing without anybody knowing.

I think the Live E department has had to put special restrictions in place to keep their shows secret, because of Shane.  Tongue
Whatever Greg....go pick on Braden
Braden's not here.
(11-10-2017, 05:18 PM)Brăden Wrote: Braden's not here.

Did he die????  He was an ok guy