Dracula's Castle Reimagined in 2018
Todd Debreceni states in a podcast that in addition to the ride he's working on this year (which is Terroride), he's sculpted a troll as an idea for replacing current figures in a different ride (Dracula's Castle) which will be renovated next year.

http://www.learnmakeupeffects.com/cap-plastic/
Lagoon discussion at 6:30

So to you guys who are working on this ride, listen good, you must keep the hallway of pictures. You can update the pictures and effects with modern versions (I'd be happy to help), but you must keep the overall hall of pictures concept in place. You must also keep the skull waterfall. Do not mess with it! Don't forget that you are working on holy things that are deeply important to hundreds of thousands of people.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
I agree 100%.

Thanks for the link. That might explain why the last scene is boarded up.
Fascinating! I love that Lagoon is focusing on their dark rides. They are treasures that must be kept as long as possible.
(05-11-2017, 12:34 AM)Willenator Wrote: Fascinating! I love that Lagoon is focusing on their dark rides. They are treasures that must be kept as long as possible.

It is a good move renovating their dark rides.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(05-10-2017, 10:40 PM)Brăden Wrote: I agree 100%.

Thanks for the link. That might explain why the last scene is boarded up.

The last scene isn't boarded up. It just looks like it is because it is the breathing door/wall thing from Terroride
Jetstar 2 your vote don't count unless u start coming to the park. Sheesh
I'm so excited to see terroride. I just hope they fix Dracula's Castle up a bit. Last time I rode it was in april and 60% of the scenes were either not working or even lit up.
(05-11-2017, 12:33 PM)JazzMan86 Wrote: The last scene isn't boarded up. It just looks like it is because it is the breathing door/wall thing from Terroride

Really? It was pretty dark there when I rode it last month so I guess it could be. It just looked like black walls to me.
(05-11-2017, 01:21 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Jetstar 2 your vote don't count unless u start coming to the park.  Sheesh

I'm not voting, I'm making demands!

I'll go when Terroride opens. I just spent so much on my trip to the other side of the planet that I couldn't actually afford to go to Lagoon for a while.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
Spy Hunter says hi and he misses you.