What is your favorite ride, and why?
(07-10-2017, 05:00 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Cannibal has become my favorite coaster to actually "ride" for obvious reasons, but Fire Dragon is still my actual favorite ride at the park, both for its classic Schwarzkopf-iness, and the fact that I've gotten intimately familiar with her in the past. Not a part of that ride I haven't touched, I'd wager. So many bearings...

I'm jealous.
Click here for eternal salvation.

My favorite is Wicked. I feel like it gets looked over so much! I have some awesome memories on it with family and friends.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I still enjoy the first half of Wicked.
That’s true though. I do wish that wicked had more elements after the mid course brake run.

What are you talking about? That's where the "ca-CHUNK, ca-CHUNK" part of the ride is. Atmre you trying to tell me that isn't a feature? Next you'll claim the Bat isn't supposed to beat you up.
(12-07-2017, 09:37 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: What are you talking about? That's where the "ca-CHUNK, ca-CHUNK" part of the ride is. Atmre you trying to tell me that isn't a feature? Next you'll claim the Bat isn't supposed to beat you up.

What? Now I’m confused.
(12-07-2017, 09:38 PM)LSMFAN Wrote: What? Now I’m confused.

Flat spots on the wheels make Wicked pretty rough during the 2nd half.
I did notice it had some rattle in August. Oh well.

The first half of Wicked is stellar but the 2nd half is a bit boring except I like the surf curve though. I'm sure some of you have seen this but I did a remix of Wicked's 2nd half last year. Enjoy.

[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West