What is your favorite ride, and why?
Let's hear it!
What is your favorite ride and why?
Also, what is your favorite memory at Lagoon!
Coaster Count: 37
Favorite: The Silver Bullet
My favorite ride is the Sit & Smoke.

I remember being really little and actually believing that Dracula lived inside Dracula's castle. I was way too scared to go on it. In my imagination it was some kind of walking tour of Dracula's multi-story house, culminating with meeting Dracula's in his living room behind the glass windows. When I finally did go on the ride I was pleasantly surprised but still freaked out.
(05-10-2017, 10:44 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: My favorite ride is the Sit & Smoke.

I remember being really little and actually believing that Dracula lived inside Dracula's castle. I was way too scared to go on it. In my imagination it was some kind of walking tour of Dracula's multi-story house, culminating with meeting Dracula's in his living room behind the glass windows. When I finally did go on the ride I was pleasantly surprised but still freaked out.

Didn't know that was a ride!
Coaster Count: 37
Favorite: The Silver Bullet
(05-10-2017, 11:29 PM)Wick Wrote: Didn't know that was a ride!

It's like the potty ride. lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
That's kinda what I imagined it to be at first too, more like a tour of his home. I always thought the second story space behind the front windows was a long hallway with lightning flashing outside.
I remember being dragged on Dracula's Castle at the age of 5. A year after it opened. I was absolutely terrified.
Nobody ever really responded to the question so here goes. My favorite ride is the Colossus. Speed inversion and a fast moving line. I just love the classic coasters with trains. One of my favorite sounds is the train whipping by when you are standing in line, it makes me think back to when I was a kid trying to be brave with all of my cousins.
(07-10-2017, 04:20 PM)Dacookies Wrote: Nobody ever really responded to the question  so here goes.  My favorite ride is the Colossus.  Speed inversion and a fast moving line.  I just love the classic coasters with trains.  One of my favorite sounds is the train whipping by when you are standing in line, it makes me think back to when I was a kid trying to be brave with all of my cousins.

Cannibal has become my favorite coaster to actually "ride" for obvious reasons, but Fire Dragon is still my actual favorite ride at the park, both for its classic Schwarzkopf-iness, and the fact that I've gotten intimately familiar with her in the past. Not a part of that ride I haven't touched, I'd wager. So many bearings...
Colossus rarely disappoints. Such a good design and lots of memories. For one season I decided Roller Coaster was my favorite because it was loud and rickety and just plain and simple fun. But then they replaced the lift hill and you didn't get that warped bending feeling anymore and it moved down on my figurative list.
(07-10-2017, 06:33 PM)Brăden Wrote: Colossus rarely disappoints. Such a good design and lots of memories. For one season I decided Roller Coaster was my favorite because it was loud and rickety and just plain and simple fun. But then they replaced the lift hill and you didn't get that warped bending feeling anymore and it moved down on my figurative list.

Win

I do miss the warped lift hill on Roller Coaster.

Maverick / Millennium / Magnum at Cedar Point are all very entertaining.  Rolleyes