Lagoon Improvements
I think I have a new favorite for what I'd like to see the 2020 project be:

[video=youtube]
[/video]

Really hope one of the local resorts gets one of the gravity-powered models... those look like a blast!
Aww. Too bad I didn't know about that last time I was in Germany. It's funny he mentioned "Grandma" slowing people down. When we rode a regular one in the Black Forest, my mom was going so slow she had about ten people lined up behind her the whole way down.
Random question...

Do the new North Bathrooms have entrances built into the north side?
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
No, not for the public anyway. I mean, there are doors there, but they aren't currently accessible to guests. Hmmm.
I saw a guy setting tile in the bathroom via the north door (they were propped open) when I walked out the employee gate last season. I think we also saw the plumbers using the same walk-around-to-your-car method. What can I say, we're creepy spies. lol
(01-23-2018, 07:24 PM)gregwibert Wrote: I saw a guy setting tile in the bathroom via the north door (they were propped open) when I walked out the employee gate last season. I think we also saw the plumbers using the same walk-around-to-your-car method. What can I say, we're creepy spies. lol

LOL. I wonder if a midway path will eventually connect to the back of the building. Anybody been able to see any work on Screamer's new location?
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West