Lagoon Improvements
(05-28-2017, 02:07 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Keen eye...
Some of us have been wondering why Lagoon hasn't had any POS systems when they reduce labor costs, increase accountability, increase efficiency, reduce errors, and cut down on employee theft. I heard Cedar Point estimated they had reduced employee theft by $125k-250k the first year they had their Micros POS System installed Park Wide.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
If they are installing them with the new food places maybe they will eventually replace and upgrade other locations slowly. Installation in central park would be best place, supervisor on Sunday told us theft during school days was way bad.
(05-30-2017, 02:13 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: If they are installing them with the new food places maybe they will eventually replace and upgrade other locations slowly. Installation in central park would be best place, supervisor on Sunday told us theft during school days was way bad.
POS Systems won't help with that type of theft, just Employee Theft, like skimming the Till, where you take a few bucks here and there each time. Lagoon does have an amazing Surveillance System, but that can only do so much.

Having someone at the door checking receipts against what Items they have WOULD help in that instance at Central Park, but I'm guessing it was kids just taking things and not paying for anything.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
*Bump* Has anyone tried the new Menu at The Mexican Hat?

(06-17-2017, 05:17 PM)linearinduction Wrote: *Bump* Has anyone tried the new Menu at The Mexican Hat?

I'm not keen on eating park food these days. Is Mexican Hat one of the food places by Carousel?

The wife did try the navajo taco in PV this week. She said the chili was really yummy.
(06-17-2017, 05:17 PM)linearinduction Wrote: *Bump* Has anyone tried the new Menu at The Mexican Hat?

I wasn't aware they had a new menu. That was one of the better places to get food at the park.
Uploaded photos of the NEW Mexican Hat Menu and NEW Wicked Roll Back Sign to the LagoonisFun.com Facebook Page.

(06-18-2017, 03:31 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Uploaded photos of the NEW Mexican Hat Menu and NEW Wicked Roll Back Sign to the LagoonisFun.com Facebook Page.

Just saw that.  New sign looks nice!  FWIW, I had the tostada salad with pork earlier this season... would have been better with brown rice for me & my pancreas, but all in all, not bad.  Pretty good pile of food, especially for amusement park fare.  I mean, it's Mexican like Costa Vida is Mexican (I'm not expecting tacos al pastor or a huarache or anything), but... wasn't bad at all.
(06-18-2017, 03:31 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Uploaded photos of the NEW Mexican Hat Menu and NEW Wicked Roll Back Sign to the LagoonisFun.com Facebook Page.

I didn't realize the rollback sign was new could have sworn it was there last year.
(06-18-2017, 04:08 PM)tdaun Wrote: I didn't realize the rollback sign was new could have sworn it was there last year.
Admittedly, I don't ride Wicked Often, and only a handful of times last year, and am now not sure if I saw it Last Year and forgot, so it may not be new.