Lagoon Improvements
Holy cow! What the heck approved that?! Wow they are really proud about their new "thrones".....
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Noticed some other little changes at Cannibal this weekend. They finally filled the gap in the fence where the cubbies used to be. I was so confused when they actually repainted the "Wait Here" sign on the ground there. I have seen people in the single rider line realize their like was moving slower and sneak into the regular queue there.
They have done some weird reconfiguring of the area where they were going to put a test car over upon a time. The curb has been redone, making a smaller area that looks too small for a test car and a little overhead structure was added.
(10-17-2017, 08:51 AM)Brăden Wrote: Noticed some other little changes at Cannibal this weekend. They finally filled the gap in the fence where the cubbies used to be. I was so confused when they actually repainted the "Wait Here" sign on the ground there. I have seen people in the single rider line realize their like was moving slower and sneak into the regular queue there.
They have done some weird reconfiguring of the area where they were going to put a test car over upon a time. The curb has been redone, making a smaller area that looks too small for a test car and a little overhead structure was added.

Yeah I noticed the new fill in fences as well. I'm glad to see that makes the area more organized.

One improvement not in the park but on the Lagoon trail is both bridges have nice new floors installed on them. Instead of another horrible patch fix which both bridges had many of, they put in some new new wooden floors. I was very impressed.

They have also stained all the new wood on log flume looks really nice. Also the steps on opera
House have been painted white.
(10-17-2017, 09:17 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: They have also stained all the new wood on log flume looks really nice.  Also the steps on opera
House have been painted white.

That is true and it looks great! Ate at the Old Mill the other day and though Log Flume looked great.

Do I need to teach you all to take pictures of this stuff?! Tongue
Sounds like I need to take a stroll on the Lagoon Trail to see the new bridge decking. Cool!
(10-17-2017, 09:22 PM)Willenator Wrote: Do I need to teach you all to take pictures of this stuff?! Tongue

Teach me how to take pictures
(10-18-2017, 07:02 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Teach me how to take pictures

Ok. Get your notebooks and pencils out. Here is what you do:

Step 1 - Notice something that has changed
Step 2 - Pull out your phone
Step 3 - Snap a picture of what has changed
Step 4 - Share your picture on the forum.

Now go and make me proud this weekend!
(10-19-2017, 11:17 AM)Willenator Wrote: Ok. Get your notebooks and pencils out. Here is what you do:

Step 1 - Notice something that has changed
Step 2 - Pull out your phone
Step 3 - Snap a picture of what has changed
Step 4 - Share your picture on the forum.

Now go and make me proud this weekend!

This shows part of one of the bridges.