Lagoon Improvements
(09-09-2017, 11:40 PM)Brăden Wrote: Yeah, it's weird they closed it early again this year.

If the signs are sold that way, b that makes sense.

yeah it is weird. I wish they would make scraper have a jack o lantern pattern or something during fright mares. Even with the ride closing early it would be a cool effect for the lights to do. I know they take the gondolas off early so snow doesnt collect in them but fat chance of that happening anytime soon lol. 

Makes sense about the signs that they are purchasable. I found it interesting the other day that I saw them at legoland and noticed they were the same and had a lego shape to them.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
So, the King of Thrones theme this year continues. This was recently added just outside the new North Bathrooms. Dave has completely outdone himself! 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/264jgvp3f75dyo...3.mp4?dl=0

I saw some kids throwing wadded up paper cups into it when the lid would open. I think they were trying to win a plush poo or something.  Laugh

According to Lagoon sources, this bad boy also spits water sometimes. I believe that feature was turned off on the night I shot this video.
That looks like something you would see in Rollercoaster Tycoon or something as a "here is the bathroom" sign.
(09-24-2017, 11:28 AM)gregwibert Wrote: So, the King of Thrones theme this year continues. This was recently added just outside the new North Bathrooms. Dave has completely outdone himself! 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/264jgvp3f75dyo...3.mp4?dl=0

I saw some kids throwing wadded up paper cups into it when the lid would open. I think they were trying to win a plush poo or something.  Laugh

According to Lagoon sources, this bad boy also spits water sometimes. I believe that feature was turned off on the night I shot this video.

I just... I can't. Why? Haha
Both of your reactions are right in line with everyone else that sees it for the first time - LOL!   Laugh

Even Will (Mr Lagoon Is Fun.com)'s reaction was "I have no words".  Shocked
Greg is gonna get one and put it in his front yard
It just looks so much like if a dad-joke was a visible object. I really wish Lagoon would at least try to mesh themes together from areas of the park. I'm not saying go full on theme park but maybe try and put a little more effort into giving the landscaping a rides a cohesive feel in a certain area. The Rollercoaster Tycoon analogy is so spot on.
Yeah Shane, I'm thinking of hooking mine to sewer and water...I'll use stilts to get up there and use it. lol  Laugh

I agree, RCT analogy is spot on!
I guess this means the new restrooms have more theming elements than most of Lagoon's rides. Happy

I do love the spinning toilet. I've been showing it to everyone.
(09-24-2017, 08:28 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Yeah Shane, I'm thinking of hooking mine to sewer and water...I'll use stilts to get up there and use it. lol  Laugh

I agree, RCT analogy is spot on!

I could honestly see u doing it, it would be the talk of the neighborhood!!!