2017 Commercial
(05-02-2017, 11:26 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I hope they advertise Terroride when it's finished.

Don't rush. They just barely got out about the two new family rides. Tongue
I think I might have seen a different version of the 2017 commercial on TV today, it was just in the background at my friends house, but I'm pretty sure I saw two women in hijabs instead of just the one in this commercial.

I'm surprised I didn't really notice these woman and the two guys on Rattlesnake rapids before. It seems Lagoon is trying to make a point about inclusiveness here which is super cool, but the scenes are so quick it's hard to actually notice.
Click here for eternal salvation.

(07-28-2017, 01:55 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: I think I might have seen a different version of the 2017 commercial on TV today, it was just in the background at my friends house, but I'm pretty sure I saw two women in hijabs instead of just the one in this commercial.

I'm surprised I didn't really notice these woman and the two guys on Rattlesnake rapids before. It seems Lagoon is trying to make a point about inclusiveness here which is super cool, but the scenes are so quick it's hard to actually notice.

Pretty sure I've seen that one before. Definitely noticed they're going for a bit more diversity in the advertising this year.