Website Updates Jan 2019
The site works fine this morning. Good Job Will! Woo!  Happy
Yay. Didn't break it again!
Ok people, I did a thing. Please let me know if I broke anything on the forum. I usually mess one thing up. lol
It's all broken can't find a photo gallery. Tongue
404: Gallery Not Found
I recently upgraded the PHP version the forum runs on. I don't see any issues with the site after the update. If any of you see any weird behavior, please let me know. Smile
(01-12-2019, 11:59 PM)Willenator Wrote: If any of you see any weird behavior, please let me know. Smile

I would, except that I always see weird behavior around here. Tongue
(01-12-2019, 11:59 PM)Willenator Wrote: I recently upgraded the PHP version the forum runs on. I don't see any issues with the site after the update. If any of you see any weird behavior, please let me know. Smile

How big was the jump?  We're finishing cutting over the last of our 5.6 boxes to 7.2 this week... even switching to php-fpm.  I hate SELinux with a burning passion.
(01-13-2019, 02:01 AM)Gregory Wrote: I would, except that I always see weird behavior around here. Tongue

Cause you're always looking in the mirror! *joke*
(01-13-2019, 06:16 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: How big was the jump?  We're finishing cutting over the last of our 5.6 boxes to 7.2 this week... even switching to php-fpm.  I hate SELinux with a burning passion.

5.5 to 7.2