No Loose Articles....

This is why you do not take loose articles on rides. This guy took his phone out on the launch of Lightning Rod and it fell out of his hands on the pre drop and hit a kid in the head. I hope the kid was okay.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I've noticed a lot of safety netting that resembles small black trampolines around the park in the last few years. I really think Lagoon has been doing a good job preventing stuff like this from happening (not to mention it may save you the purchase of a new phone if it lands soft enough).
(04-05-2017, 08:37 PM)gregwibert Wrote: I've noticed a lot of safety netting that resembles small black trampolines around the park in the last few years. I really think Lagoon has been doing a good job preventing stuff like this from happening (not to mention it may save you the purchase of a new phone if it lands soft enough).

My favorite is still the 5 strands of rope beneath the Skycoaster launch towers over the DTR track.  Happy