Terroride "A Classic Reimagined"
(07-18-2018, 09:43 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Except the Ride Sound Track, as posted on Social Media, had "Eye Room." There was nothing about that ride that wasn't thought out. Nothing was "whacked" or "hacked" together. If you've ever looked back while riding, you will see how long it takes for a scene to reset. That is the fault of the Timer from Dispatch and not having trip switches.

I think you guys are also confusing the new perimeter power line, that rings the park, where Lagoon is now able to tap into it anywhere and run power to anywhere they want, with little fuss or muss.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The eye room was definitely planned in advance since it was on the sountrack, but there can always be minor hiccups in the best laid plans. I heard the eye room was supposed to have some props in it in addition to the eyes, looking like you were going through a forest before entering Mr. Terror's den, but it turned out the props would have ended up a bit too close to riders. The water feature is awesome, but maybe it's a bit too big.
Click here for eternal salvation.

(Yesterday, 10:08 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: The eye room was definitely planned in advance since it was on the sountrack, but there can always be minor hiccups in the best laid plans. I heard the eye room was supposed to have some props in it in addition to the eyes, looking like you were going through a forest before entering Mr. Terror's den, but it turned out the props would have ended up a bit too close to riders. The water feature is awesome, but maybe it's a bit too big.
Eyes in a forest would have made sense, as you would have entered from the "outdoors" and exited from the "outdoors" as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(Yesterday, 11:50 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Eyes in a forest would have made sense, as you would have entered from the "outdoors" and exited from the "outdoors" as well.

Yep. I'm not sure why they didn't still put knockers on the door though. Even though it's totally dark in there you can still see the doors a little when they open.
Click here for eternal salvation.