Terroride "A Classic Reimagined"
(08-01-2017, 01:21 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Win

If anybody knows its you Braden the resident Lagoon history expert.

Win

We got pretty goofy toward the end of waiting. We even made a short video.  Laugh

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sl751vxpmzni8l...9.mp4?dl=0
Went on today and the vulture was giving the safety spiel for the ride, I captured video if anyone would like to see. The effect is really well done and at one time he told a joke but I couldn't get a video of this. Also everything was working, except for the timing was a little off for 2 ending effects.
Sweet! I'm glad they're keeping stuff working. Hope they continue to do so.

I see potential for re-imagining other rides beyond Terroride and Dracula's castle. There's The Spider, Wild Kingdom train, Rattlesnake Rapids, Log Flume, Speedway JR, and maybe even Sky Ride lol.
Click here for eternal salvation.

Saw the fully animated vulture going last night and I like it a lot better than I did before. It's a better location and it's actually kinda creepy being so close to it.
It creeped me out big time and Brad's witch.
Video of the vulture I took:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a5wm3h37fz69yb...3.mp4?dl=0
That is a dramatic improvement. I can't tell if the voice is the same guy who did the commercial.
Click here for eternal salvation.

Very nice! Love they've got a rotation of lines instead of just the same rote script for every car; makes people actually pay attention.

Kinda feel bad for the ride operator: at this point, they're just a glorified dead-man switch, babysitting the ride. At least she had a smile about it...
I agree, the ride operator doesn't really have much to do now except for a pretty smile.  Happy

You guys should have heard the ride op on Log Flume on Friday. It seemed like he didn't have the lines memorized so he was pretty much making stuff up on the spot. He was also Bellowing it out. I should have gotten video. Way too funny! My favorite quote from him was "...make sure you keep everything inside You at all times..."  Maybe Lagoon should consider an animatronic for Log Flume in the near future! Laugh
Animatronics saying the ride speeches ... hmmm ... seems like the next logical step for the ride speeches.