Terroride "A Classic Reimagined"
(07-16-2017, 06:06 PM)Brăden Wrote: Haha. 2+2=5, right?

EDIT: Okay, I found him. He was in the scene where the rat is on top of a guy being tortured. You can see him briefly at about the :24 mark in this video:

https://youtu.be/eA6D-6KaDlk?t=24s

I don't think that guy is in there anymore, but maybe Mr. Terror is based off of him... huh

That video is great, I can actually see stuff in it! Whoever is filming has a big bright light. Somebody needs to do that on Dracula's castle before anything changes any further.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
Hm. It looks like the same guy to me the way he's holding that head. He just had different clothing, I think.
They had the voice of the vulture going today, but the vulture is still not moving. He still has a few jokes that he says and also says stuff about keeping arms and legs in the ride while riding. Once they get the vulture moving again, I think it will be good to having him there.
(07-16-2017, 10:47 PM)Brăden Wrote: Hm. It looks like the same guy to me the way he's holding that head. He just had different clothing, I think.

Oh, maybe he's the same guy with a new face....

I guess she really was talking about him.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
(07-16-2017, 06:06 PM)Brăden Wrote: Haha. 2+2=5, right?

EDIT: Okay, I found him. He was in the scene where the rat is on top of a guy being tortured. You can see him briefly at about the :24 mark in this video:

https://youtu.be/eA6D-6KaDlk?t=24s

I've always called him the mad scientist. He looks like he is doing experiments to create Frankenstein or something. Thanks for pointing him out.
So I rode terroride today and the curse of dancing man is strong as ever and wrecking havoc on the ride! Very little was working. The mummy was broken, the bookcase was propped open, the skull projection didn't work and the iron maiden was in the fully shut position. It seems the more they run this ride the more that seems to malfunction with it. Kind of a let down after waiting in that long line.
That's sad to hear. Man, I don't know what it is with Lagoon and animatronics, but they just don't seem to have good luck keeping the gags going.
(07-31-2017, 10:54 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: So I rode terroride today and the curse of dancing man is strong as ever and wrecking havoc on the ride! Very little was working. The mummy was broken, the bookcase was propped open, the skull projection didn't work and the iron maiden was in the fully shut position. It seems the more they run this ride the more that seems to malfunction with it. Kind of a let down after waiting in that long line.

At least you were able to ride it. I've waited in line a few times lately for an hour (or more) and the ride was shutdown just as my group was close to getting on. You should see all the angry customers that walk out of line disgusted. I can only image what maintenance thinks of the new Terroride upgrades. They probably have spent a large portion of their summer there.  Laugh

I did take note, the line was longer (15 to 20 feet) than the end of the building / approaching roller coaster the other night. First time I've seen it that long. Frightmares will probably mean the lines for Terroride and Roller Coaster will mingle.

I also wonder if game sales for break a plate and spill the milk are up or down because of the Terroride line?
We did try bringing the dancing man back, but the ride ended up closing for the night before we rode it. There must be a chant you have to recite or something.
(08-01-2017, 01:04 PM)Brăden Wrote: We did try bringing the dancing man back, but the ride ended up closing for the night before we rode it. There must be a chant you have to recite or something.
Win

If anybody knows its you Braden the resident Lagoon history expert.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West