Terroride "A Classic Reimagined"
Can they get this open already??!
Happy They were testing the ride today. I could hear the music behind the black tarp. I also heard what sounded like the honk at the end of the ride.
I hope it will be up and running soon. I'll admit I'm curious to see what they've done with the place.
(05-14-2017, 09:42 AM)slcsldlvr84 Wrote: I ran into a matinence guy yesterday. He said there is now a really cool waterfall inside!

Awesome! That sounds like a great addition. I'll bet that's located here:

(05-14-2017, 06:56 PM)Seanifa85 Wrote: Happy They were testing the ride today. I could hear the music behind the black tarp. I also heard what sounded like the honk at the end of the ride.

Great! It would be sad not to hear the honk anymore.
(05-14-2017, 11:49 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Great! It would be sad not to hear the honk anymore.

I second that!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I'm going Saturday. Maybe it will be open. I'm still wondering how they are going to manage the line which I'm sure will be very long.
Usually when it's long, like during Frightmares, it goes south past Break-A-Plate and the Central Park gift shop. I wonder if they'll add any more temporary switchbacks.
(05-19-2017, 07:32 AM)Brăden Wrote: Usually when it's long, like during Frightmares, it goes south past Break-A-Plate and the Central Park gift shop. I wonder if they'll add any more temporary switchbacks.

I doubt it. I asked about those years ago for Cliffhanger because managing its line was horrible and I was told that it was fire code that they don't put them out. I thought that was an interesting answer and didn't press the issue further.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Sadly the ride is still not open.
I've said it before & I'll say it again... June is what ive been told.