Terroride "A Classic Reimagined"
(03-19-2017, 09:20 PM)CPrider Wrote: ^^^^^^^^

Thanks! The building is rectangular though so I wonder if it might be more like this:

Either way, it's pretty clear it isn't a long ride. Only about 1:30. Hopefully that means they can go big budget since there's not a lot to update. Also, I really hope everything isn't covered with chicken wire.
Trust me mine's more accurate. Because you have break a plate right in that corner there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
If you're confident in the shape then I don't doubt you. Since there's empty space, perhaps some of the north side of the building was used up for the fun house? Does the track actually go behind the gift shop on the south end?
I'm not holding my breath but hope to be pleasantly surprised by the changes
I think anything they do could be a potential improvement. I am excited to ride it. Its been a few years since I've ridden it.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I've merged the two Terroride topics into a single topic.
(03-20-2017, 09:29 AM)Willenator Wrote: I've merged the two Terroride topics into a single topic.

Ah, Merge: Destroyer of Notification Subscriptions... how I loathe thee.
(03-19-2017, 11:03 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: If you're confident in the shape then I don't doubt you. Since there's empty space, perhaps some of the north side of the building was used up for the fun house? Does the track actually go behind the gift shop on the south end?

I was deceived in the past as well. Always thought the space just went straight back, but it does go behind the games to the south. Not as far as the gift shop though.
Does anybody have any ideas of a new story for the ride?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
(03-20-2017, 11:25 AM)Brăden Wrote: I was deceived in the past as well. Always thought the space just went straight back, but it does go behind the games to the south. Not as far as the gift shop though.

That's actually awesome, it's confusing just like a good dark ride should be. I somehow didn't realize there was a game between Terroride and the gift shop, but there is (still not sure what game). If the game's space was sacrificed to Terroride the jump scare at the end could be replaced by a real moving vehicle scene. Perhaps some of the fun house could be opened up for additional scenery too.

I'm having problems quoting multiple posts, but in reply to Coasters and Stuff, now that the threads are merged, my Terroride story is the first post in this topic.