Terroride "A Classic Reimagined"
(07-15-2017, 10:52 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: I think they realized almost nobody would buy the grey ones and made them a uniform option. When I saw the first pictures of the shirts and they were grey, I was kinda like... oh I don't want one now.

The spotlight in your eyes while loading is my #1 complaint about the new ride. It's not a good thing. I shouldn't have to keep my sunglasses on on Terroride. The vulture is cool though.

Thanks for the pix!

Edit - I'm reposting this since it got buried on the last page:

There's a huge update to the Terroride page on the wiki in honor of the grand opening/anniversary celebration today. Terroride is now the second biggest ride page after Cannibal.

http://wiki.lagoonisfun.com/index.php?title=Terroride

Anybody know of anything that's been removed from Terroride to add to the list on the wiki page?

Great job on the WIKI Page (as always!)

I think the dog used to be in there but it is now inside Dracula's Castle?
The hallway with the pulsing doors and skulls is also now inside Dracula's Castle.
The werewolves are gone.
Are the "water" goblins based on the old ones or Are they the old ones re-imagined?
Did they get the lady that's in the Iron Maiden from Dracula's Castle or is she new?
Kong is in Dracula's Castle.
Alien is gone.
Pirate ("What are you lookin at?) I believe is gone.
Automatic rocking chair / books are gone.

There's more based on this POV of the old version:

(07-15-2017, 02:08 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Great job on the WIKI Page (as always!)

I think the dog used to be in there but it is now inside Dracula's Castle?
The hallway with the pulsing doors and skulls is also now inside Dracula's Castle.
The werewolves are gone.
Are the "water" goblins based on the old ones or Are they the old ones re-imagined?
Did they get the lady that's in the Iron Maiden from Dracula's Castle or is she new?
Kong is in Dracula's Castle.
Alien is gone.
Pirate ("What are you lookin at?) I believe is gone.
Automatic rocking chair / books are gone.

There's more based on this POV of the old version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AN8C8FSjnA

Thank you!

I was never really sure what that was in the dog house, it was too low, but a dog makes sense. I think there's someone in an iron maiden in both rides now, not sure what that's about. I couldn't tell if the werewolves or anything else were near the water feature when I rode since it was very dark over there. I think the guy who swoops down on you might be the original guy who was above you behind plexiglass. And there was some sort of unimpressive zombie hanging from a track on the rear wall that I'm guessing is gone too.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
Oh yeah! One of the werewolves is now in the west tower of Dracula's Castle. And I believe it's a mummy coffin, not an iron maiden, that was moved from Drac's to Terroride. I also forgot about that rocking chair. I wonder why they didn't add that to the library-type room at the beginning. I think the doghouse beast thing is completely gone.

Also, the dancing man was on the cake they made for the 50th.

(07-15-2017, 03:16 PM)Brăden Wrote: Oh yeah! One of the werewolves is now in the west tower of Dracula's Castle. And I believe it's a mummy coffin, not an iron maiden, that was moved from Drac's to Terroride. I also forgot about that rocking chair. I wonder why they didn't add that to the library-type room at the beginning. I think the doghouse beast thing is completely gone.

Also, the dancing man was on the cake they made for the 50th.

Haha, good eye!

I'll guess the mummy coffin is this fellow who was always in Terroride:

• A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
Actually, I was taking about the one that a woman is trapped in that opens and shuts.
(07-15-2017, 06:00 PM)Brăden Wrote: Actually, I was taking about the one that a woman is trapped in that opens and shuts.

An unidentified woman who I'll guess is Julie Freed said in a recent interview with Fox 13 that they found treasures they didn't even know they had in Terroride, I wonder if there really were props they didn't know about... maybe this was one of them. She also says something like "he's been in there for 50 years since it opened" and "he has real human hair", images of Mr. Terror are shown while she says this. This was almost certainly just bad editing by Fox, but I wonder what she was really talking about.
  • A distinct name
  • Describes the ride
(07-16-2017, 02:37 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: An unidentified woman who I'll guess is Julie Freed said in a recent interview with Fox 13 that they found treasures they didn't even know they had in Terroride, I wonder if there really were props they didn't know about... maybe this was one of them. She also says something like "he's been in there for 50 years since it opened" and "he has real human hair", images of Mr. Terror are shown while she says this. This was almost certainly just bad editing by Fox, but I wonder what she was really talking about.

Or Lagoon is trying to plant the idea that Mr Terror has been part of the ride all along and not a "new" element. Saying he has been there all along but hidden might help with surprise and intrigue.
I've wondered that too, but I thought I remembered seeing an old man like him in the scene to the left when you first went in the ride.
(07-16-2017, 09:08 AM)Brăden Wrote: I've wondered that too, but I thought I remembered seeing an old man like him in the scene to the left when you first went in the ride.

See, it's already working!  Tongue
Haha. 2+2=5, right?

EDIT: Okay, I found him. He was in the scene where the rat is on top of a guy being tortured. You can see him briefly at about the :24 mark in this video: